Welcome to the Kingfisher School of Swimming
[updated 29th June 2022 @ 11.15am]
- Updated information on the Costs and Payment Info pages.
The fun sessions for the last week of the current term are as follows:
- Saturday 16th July, First session 9.00am - Last session 10.30am
- Sunday 17th July, First session 8.30am - Last session 9.30am
- Monday 18th July, First session 5.00pm - Last session 6.30pm
- Tuesday 19th July, First session 5.00pm - Last session 5.30pm
- Wednesday 20th July, First session 5.00pm - Last session 6.30pm
[updated 10th May 2022 @ 4.00pm]
- Find out about Job Opportunities with the Kingfisher Swim School
[updated 19th April 2022 @ 5.35pm]
COURSE DATES APRIL - JULY 2022:
- Course Begins: Sat 23rd - Wed 27th April
- Assessment Week: Sat 25th - Wed 29th June
- Enrolment Week: Sat 2nd - Wed 6th July
- Enrolment Day: Thursday 7th July
- Course Finishes: Sat 16th - Wed 20th July
[updated 10th March 2022 @ 1.40pm]
NEXT COURSE APRIL 2022:
ADULT SWIMMING LESSONS
[updated 26th June 2018 @ 1.25pm]
- Courses running every half term - Wednesday evenings.
- Learn to swim or develop your technique within a private environment.
- Please contact Phoebe on 07948 378122
- CLASSES FROM THE AGE OF 5 YRS
- BEGINNERS & STROKE DEVELOPMENT
- WATER KEPT AT 34 DEGREES
- FAMILY BUSINESS WITH FRIENDLY PERSONAL SERVICE
- INSTRUCTOR CONTINUITY
- PROGRESSIVE AWARD SCHEME
The Kingfisher School of Swimming is a small privately run swimming school. We consider it to be a professional, vibrant and fun place for pupils to learn an essential life skill. The aims within the school are to teach pupils to swim confidently, happily, with a degree of style and to encourage the pupils to take steps towards reaching his/her full potential as a swimmer.
The proprietor is Anne Sellars an ASA qualified instructor who has 30 years teaching experience. The team is a mixture of qualified new young talent and experienced mature professionals who have acquired a vast amount of experience in many aspects of aquatic provision especially swimming. Many of our teachers have a competitive swimming background and are parents. All teaching staff are fully qualified under either the ASA or STA and our assistants are all qualified to the relevant standard under the STA. All staff are qualified with either a Rescue Test for Teachers or a National Pool Lifeguard Qualification and all are CRB checked. At every session there is a member of staff who has a First Aid qualification.
The Kingfisher School of Swimming follows the STA awards scheme, is a member of the IOS and is fully insured by Swim sure Insurance.